DEVELOPMENT OF A MECHANISM FOR INVOLVING THE RURAL POPULATION IN TOURISM ACTIVITIES
The article proposes a mechanism for involving rural population in tourist activities, based on which a system that determines the procedure for involving the rural population in tourist activities is proposed. The involvement of the population in tourism activities allows us to form and develop the necessary personnel potential of rural tourism. It also partially solves the problems of employment and the quality of life of the rural population, as well as the development of non-agricultural activities in rural areas. Experience shows that measures related to increasing the activity of enterprises in the field of rural tourism, improving the image of tourist professions, stimulating employment in the field of rural tourism in the region are effective in this direction.
2. Elfimova, Y. M., Radishauskas, T. A. (2017). Rural tourism as a factor of sustainable development of the territory. Sustainable development of the tourist market: International practice and experience of Russia, Stavropol, 19-22.
3. Ivolga, A., Shakhramanian, I. (2019a). Innovative approach to assessing the tourism and recreation potential of rural territories. Youth and business: experience, problems, horizons of interaction, Stavropol, 147-149.
4. Ivolga, A., Shakhramanian, I. (2019b). Rural tourism as a factor of multifunctional development of rural territories (on materials of Stavropol region). Western Balkan journal of agricultural economics and rural development (WBJARED), Vol. 1, No. 1 (1-84), 41–50.
5. Ivolga, A.G., Sidelnikova, K.A., Karnaukhova, Ya.A. (2016). Demographic aspects of rural tourism: problems and solutions. Service in Russia and abroad, Vol. 10, No. 7 (68), 134-143.
6. Lisova, O. M., Elfimova, Y. M., Radishauskas, T. A. (2017). Management of sustainable development of enterprises: ecological and economic aspect. The scientific journal of the Kuban state agrarian university, No. 09 (133), 30-39.
7. Navolokina, K.A., Ryazantsev, I.I. (2019). Trends and prospects of agrotourism development in the world. Actual problems of service and tourism development, Stavropol, 121-126.
8. Pavlov, A. Yu., Rassadin, V. V. (2015). Increasing the efficiency of labor potential use as a factor of rural territories preservation. Fundamental study, No. 2-2, 362-365.
9. Shakhramanian, I. (2016). Ways to improve the efficiency of municipal management of rural territories in Russia. Sustainable development of the tourist market, Stavropol, 68-71.
10. Shakhramanian, I., Ivolga, A. (2018). Reforming the system of local self-government as a factor of innovative development of rural territories. Sustainable development of the tourist market: International practice and experience of Russia, Stavropol, 122-125.
11. Trukhachev, A.V. (2015). Instruments of attraction rural population to tourism activity. Service plus, Vol. 9, No. 5 (61), 173-184.
12. Trukhachev, A.V. (2016a). Concepts and models of rural tourism development abroad. Service in Russia and abroad, Vol. 10, No. 7 (68), 34-40.
13. Trukhachev, A.V. (2016b). The current state of the state policy of rural tourism development in Russia. Bulletin of agrarian and industrial complex Stavropol, No. 1 (21), 138-142.
14. Trukhachev, A.V. (2017). Rural tourism as the main factor of development of regional economy of tourism in the Russian Federation. Bulletin of agrarian and industrial complex Stavropol, No. 4 (28), 154-158.
15. Trukhachev, A.V., Elfimova, Yu.M., Varivoda, V.S., Ivolga, A.G. (2018). Rural tourism in the implementation of the strategy of agricultural enterprises development in Russia. Research journal of pharmaceutical, biological and chemical sciences, Vol. 9, No. 4, 700-705.
16. Vlasov, S. D. (2013). Problems of employment of the rural population in the conditions of agrarian and industrial complex reform. Bulletin of the Saratov State Socio-Economic University, No. 2 (46), 106-109.